Poster Schedule for Brain edema 2017
Poster sessions are a valuable method for authors to present papers and meet with interested attendees for in-depth technical discussions.
It is important that you prepare your poster in advance, and bring it with you. To make sure all poster is in the same standard and quality, we wish you can prepare the poster in the following instruction.
1. Preparing your Poster Presentation before the Conference
2. Cover the KEY POINTS of your work.
3. The title of your poster should appear at the top in CAPITAL letters about 25mm (1″) high.
4. The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title.
5. Abstract should include background, method, results, conclusion
6. In this conference, we only accept posters in digital format which will be presented in digital screens. Detailed requirements of poster will be updated later. Please keep track on the latest news.
7. Prepare your poster well in advance of the conference.